Sunday, January 18, 2015

It's Always a Full Moon, Baby

I'm trying really hard not to complain about the weather... but I miss summer so much! Putting on 19 layers just to go from the house to the car is ridiculous. Although the last two days have been incredibly gorgeous for January in South Dakota.

My resolutions are going well. Water is good. (Except yesterday and today.) Less coffee is good. Exercise is good. Writing has been amazing - I logged in 1414 words since the last check, which brings me up to 1826! Project 52 is a fun challenge and an interesting way to look at my life.

I'm struggling on the reading front though - not because Anna Karenina is terrible, it's not, at all. I am totally in love with this book. The problem is that my wishlist on paperbackswap.com exploded. My TBR shelf shelves are out of control. I'm conflicted how to resolve this. Do I grab a bunch of shorties (books under 200 pages) and whip through five of them? Do I ignore and continue on with my door stopper challenge? Do I review and let go of books that may no longer interest me? Sigh. This is an issue for me. One that I can probably let go for another six months. If you have ideas, tips or just bad advice, leave me a comment!



That's it for updates. I have ideas for non-book related posts that will be coming soon. This blog is morphing from just book reviews and I like that. I'm okay with it. I'm looking forward to it, really. So keep watching for new content, new stuff - and let me know what you like!

No comments:

Book Review: Shadow Baby by Alison McGhee

 Finished August 4, 2020 Book 11 of 20 Shadow Baby by Alison McGhee My rating: 1 of 5 stars I'm leaving this one unfinished, about h...