- Finish a manuscript. I think I have three or four ideas half started. I want this to happen - even if it's not a best seller the next great American classic and I self-publish it myself.
- Take two writing classes. I'm fortunate to be near a college that offers online writing classes.
I found a list of 12 things that happy people do. I'm going to focus on one each month, hopefully some become a habit. Fake it till you make it, right?
A photo a week. That's it.
Brought to you via Pinterest. I have collected a few little things that don't fall into the scope of "I have all year to do this" and more into the scope of "taking things one day at a time". Fun things. Fun things, healthy things, that will hopefully help me look at what I have in my life rather than the person who chose to leave it.
- Drink water. I'm making this a 90 day challenge. You have to scroll a bit through the link to get to the part where she talks about drinking water, but it's like she's in my head. I have tried to drink more water - and when I do my skin clears up, I feel better, I sleep better and "other things" are better. I've never managed this for more than a month, so 90 days is a pretty big deal in my "coffee, beer, or tea" world.
- Be Happy. This kind of goes with Happy People Do This, but it's focusing over a quick span of time. A lot of my friends do something similar during November. I'm gonna be weird and do it Not In November.
- Planking. It's my least favorite yoga position. It would also be incredibly good for me to improve my core strength; I'd have less issues with my back and hip if those muscles were built up. I WILL love planking!
- A Month in Photos with my kids. Should be easy. And interesting.