Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Yogurt Fruit Dip

This dip went over great with both kids! It seemed to pair well with the sweeter fruits - grapes and red apples - so The Spawn has me on the hunt yet for a dip that will pair well with his favorite fruit: Granny Smith apples.

I think my dip turned out a little darker than it should have been because my banana was frozen.

1 cup plain yogurt [I used vanilla]
1/2 medium ripe banana
4 tsp honey
1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
Assorted fruit for dipping

In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until smooth.

Chill and serve with assorted fruit.

Recipe from Taste of Home Good Food Kids Love Oct 2006

No comments:

Book Review: Shadow Baby by Alison McGhee

 Finished August 4, 2020 Book 11 of 20 Shadow Baby by Alison McGhee My rating: 1 of 5 stars I'm leaving this one unfinished, about h...