Saturday, March 17, 2012

I've Done A Bad Bad Thing

Once upon a time there was a girl who wanted an eReader. She grew up, got tired of her fairy godmother acting like a jerk so the girl went out and bought her own eReader. But like all fairy tales, there's a story behind "The End".

I love my Nook. Alot. I wish I would have waited so I didn't have to do an upgrade. I've been thinking about it for 3+ months and last night I finally did it. I bought a Nook Tablet. It's main function for me is still going to be as an eReader, but I couldn't turn away from the bonus features as I will be traveling a bit through the rest of the year. And it's in color! Perfect for kids books!

So what am I going to do with my old Nook? It's being re-gifted to The Spawn for his 10th birthday.

I feel like I've done a bad thing. A waste of money considering how little I've been reading lately. Maybe this is the jump start that I need.

No comments:

Book Review: Shadow Baby by Alison McGhee

 Finished August 4, 2020 Book 11 of 20 Shadow Baby by Alison McGhee My rating: 1 of 5 stars I'm leaving this one unfinished, about h...