Friday, March 16, 2012

Apple Glazed Porkchops

This is one of the fastest and easiest recipes I've made in a long time - and possibly the best thing I've ever made on my George-Forman-Wannabe-Grill. The Diva has asked for this TWICE since I made it.

2 tbsp brown sugar
2 tsp paprika
1 tsp salt
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp ground mustard
1 tsp dried thyme
1/2 tsp pepper [I skipped]
4 boneless pork loin chops, roughly 1" thick and 6 oz each
2 tbsp apple jelly

Combine brown sugar and seasonings; rub over both sides of pork chops. Cook in batches [if necessary, it wasn't for me] on an indoor grill coated with cooking spray [I skipped] for 5 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160 degs.

In a microwave-safe bowl, heat jelly until warmed; brush over pork chops.

No comments:

Book Review: Shadow Baby by Alison McGhee

 Finished August 4, 2020 Book 11 of 20 Shadow Baby by Alison McGhee My rating: 1 of 5 stars I'm leaving this one unfinished, about h...