Tuesday, March 13, 2012

February Review

I promise that I am not going to complain about how much Life is kicking my butt these days. But it is. It's kicking me so hard, I have a broken tail bone. Or that could have been from being my usual "graceful" self and sliding down the basement steps... Moving on!

The 2012 Book Challenge is not going well. I'll see if I can turn it around in the next few months. So let's talk about February. You know. Now that March is almost half over...

I read... two books (kind of). Hold your applause.

So let's talk about March... yeah. If I read two books, I'm counting it as a good month. Seriously kids, some times success can only be measured in baby steps. The genre is Self-Help (really wishing I had kept that copy of Cloning For Dummies, right now) and the goal is 4 books in March. Who are we kidding? It's not going to happen (trying out a little reverse psychology). Anyways... here's what I'd like to read this month:
  1. The Grass Dancer by Susan Power (book club)
  2. Behavior Mismatch: How to Manage "Problem" Employees Whose Actions Don't Match Your Expectations by Rebecca B. Mann
  3. How to Write a Book and Get It Published by Tom Evans
  4. On Writing Well by William Zinsser
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Book Review: Shadow Baby by Alison McGhee

 Finished August 4, 2020 Book 11 of 20 Shadow Baby by Alison McGhee My rating: 1 of 5 stars I'm leaving this one unfinished, about h...