Sunday, January 1, 2012

In a Quandary

I have a little bit of a dilemma. No, maybe that's too dramatic. It's really more of a puzzler. Or maybe it's just my OCD flaring up... I have three books from 2011 that I haven't finished. THREE. One book is dangerously close (within 100 pages) to being done, but the other two are, well, no where near close. They are so far from close that if they were arranged alphabetically, they'd start with the letter Z. I don't want to put either of these books down, but I also have a little book challenge going on [details coming later today] and finishing these two books would seriously derail the challenge. Oh what to do what to do! Sigh.


quan·da·ry/ˈkwänd(ə)rē/

Noun:
  1. Perplexity or uncertainty over what to do in a difficult situation: "Jim is in a quandary".
  2. A difficult situation; a practical dilemma.
Synonyms:
perplexity - embarrassment - dilemma - puzzle

"Quandary" is a funny sounding word. I had to look it up to check my spelling. I thought I'd include the Dictionary entry.

No comments:

Book Review: Shadow Baby by Alison McGhee

 Finished August 4, 2020 Book 11 of 20 Shadow Baby by Alison McGhee My rating: 1 of 5 stars I'm leaving this one unfinished, about h...