Saturday, July 16, 2011

Catching Up on Book Blogs

The last two months I've been a little obsessed with buying and moving into a house. While I still have lots to do around here, my 30 year mortgage tells me to take my time. So this morning - really all weekend - I plan on catching up on my book blog reading, hopefully getting through a book, watching NetFlix movies, working on my German lessons and maybe, just maybe, I'll work on a few inside house projects. The heat index is supposed to be in the 110 degree range for the next week, seems like a perfect time to fully appreciate having central air and blowing off yard work.

Added to Wish List:
Map of Time by Felix J. Palma
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
Tales from my Hard Drive by Megan Karasch

No comments:

Book Review: Shadow Baby by Alison McGhee

 Finished August 4, 2020 Book 11 of 20 Shadow Baby by Alison McGhee My rating: 1 of 5 stars I'm leaving this one unfinished, about h...