Friday, June 24, 2011

Ready To Throw in the Towel

I'm frustrated with myself. I can't seem to get any reading done. There's just too much exciting stuff going on right now. Like packing. Closing on my house. Finding appliances. Watching TV. (Lame, I know, but it seems like I just want to zone out lately.) Learning my new job. Playing on FaceBook. (I have a serious love/hate relationship with the computer right now.) Seeing my boyfriend for the first time in a month (and dealing with the mopiness from missing him). Sending good friends off to Texas. High School Reunion (the boyfriend's, not mine). Golfing for the first time in six years. And I'm completely bored with the book selections I've made. I only need to read The Ginger Tree this week and I can't seem to get it done. I had such high hopes for this book too. For all of the books, really.

Really hoping that in two weeks things will be calmed down so that I can focus again.

No comments:

Book Review: Shadow Baby by Alison McGhee

 Finished August 4, 2020 Book 11 of 20 Shadow Baby by Alison McGhee My rating: 1 of 5 stars I'm leaving this one unfinished, about h...