Sunday, March 13, 2011

Stuck Part II

Stuck, slump, distracted. Sums up my reading progress these days.

The United States of Arugula. I have so many thoughts on this book. I'm torn between hating it and loving it. I can't focus on it. I'm struggling to finish it.

The Shack. I started it. Managed two chapters and um, it's not working for me. I want so badly to finish this book so I can fully participate in book club discussion but I can't even bring myself to pick up the book again.

I give up. I surrender. I'm marking these two as unfinished and moving on. There are too many other books I'm excited about reading.

No comments:

Book Review: Shadow Baby by Alison McGhee

 Finished August 4, 2020 Book 11 of 20 Shadow Baby by Alison McGhee My rating: 1 of 5 stars I'm leaving this one unfinished, about h...