Saturday, January 29, 2011

Why I Shouldn't Read Book Blogs

On their way to my house:
The Gifted Gabaldon Sisters by Lorraine Lopez (found at A Bookish Way of Life)
The United States of Arugula by David Kamp (found at Estella's Revenge) and I am going to try to read it in time for the discussion.
Beat the Reaper by Josh Bazell (recommended recently by Book Magic) Apparently I had read a review awhile ago and added this book to my Wish List. I read Book Magic's review and thought "that sounds good" so I headed over to pbs to check if it was available... lo and behold it's already on it's way to my house!

Added to my wish list:
Grace by Elizabeth Scott (found at Oodles of Books)
If You Lived Here You'd Be Home Now by Claire LaZebnik (also found at Oodles of Books)

No comments:

Book Review: Shadow Baby by Alison McGhee

 Finished August 4, 2020 Book 11 of 20 Shadow Baby by Alison McGhee My rating: 1 of 5 stars I'm leaving this one unfinished, about h...