Saturday, April 11, 2009

Twilight

Twilight (The Twilight Saga, Book 1) Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

My review
rating: 5 of 5 stars
I can't find a single bad thing to say about this book. The characters were brilliant. The storyline flawless. I didn't think the "teenage angst" was overly exaggerated - if anything the story was two old souls in young bodies. The only bad thing I can say about this book is that it ended.

Pub. Date: October 2005

Series: Twilight Saga Book 1

Synopsis: "About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him - and I didn't know how dominant that part might be - that thirsted or my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him."

Bella Swan and Edward Cullen, a pair of star-crossed lovers whose forbidden relationship ripens against the backdrop of small-town suspicion and a mysterious coven of vampires. This is a love story with bite.

Recommended Reading:
Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer (Book 4)
Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer (Book 3)
New Moon by Stephenie Meyer (Book 2)
The Host by Stephenie Meyer

No comments:

Book Review: Shadow Baby by Alison McGhee

 Finished August 4, 2020 Book 11 of 20 Shadow Baby by Alison McGhee My rating: 1 of 5 stars I'm leaving this one unfinished, about h...