Wednesday, June 1, 2011

All Who Wander Are Not Lost

It's been a little bit of a whirlwind around here lately. Wheeling and dealing on a house, figuring out what I need for said house, a funeral, a trip to the ER (unrelated to each other, fortunately), decisions about continuing on with my education (I'm not) and adding in the general chaos of my regular life... I need a month long nap to recover.

I'm a little lost where I am on the self-challenge, so I'm going to take a minute to recap:
My goal is 24 books in 16 weeks.
I'm currently at the end of Week 5.
These are the books I've finished:
  1. Beat the Reaper by Josh Bazell
  2. 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
  3. Fireworks over Toccoa by Jeffery Stepakoff
  4. Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
  5. Flying Changes by Sara Gruen
  6. The Book of Joe by Jonathan Tropper
  7. These Things Hidden by Heather Gudenkauf [review coming soon]
It's not looking good, kids. It's not bad, but looking ahead to the coming months, it's going to be tough.

No comments:

Book Review: Shadow Baby by Alison McGhee

 Finished August 4, 2020 Book 11 of 20 Shadow Baby by Alison McGhee My rating: 1 of 5 stars I'm leaving this one unfinished, about h...