Friday, February 6, 2015

Happy Bubbles

I'm taking wins where I can get them this week.
Life has been rough. My car, The Wreaking Ball, made a clunk and left me stranded at the state line for two hours the weekend before last. In the meantime I'm driving my dad's car which is a stick. I haven't driven a stick since 2000! It's been entertaining.
So the win that I'm taking this week is that I'm combining two Project 52 subjects in one photo.
So here it is...
Happy Bubbles at the carwash.  I don't know what it is about the autowash but I love it.
It makes me happy.
I leave with a big grin on my face. If I have a crappy day I don't go to the bar... I go to the carwash. Yep... been there every.day. 'cuz life sucks right now.

No comments:

Book Review: Shadow Baby by Alison McGhee

 Finished August 4, 2020 Book 11 of 20 Shadow Baby by Alison McGhee My rating: 1 of 5 stars I'm leaving this one unfinished, about h...