Thursday, February 23, 2012

I'm Not Dead!

I'm not dead, I swear! Life's very very very busy these days. Much busier than I ever thought I could be. It seems like I have a hundred things going on - I'm (trying to) resume my German studies, I'm (trying to) keep the house cleaner so I don't waste an entire weekend cleaning, I'm trying to do more yoga, I'm still working on decorating the house - which seems to involve hours of research on Pinterest, and being a multi-millionaire in FarmVille isn't easy. Oh, and kids and a boyfriend. I have those too. Basically I'm spending a lot of time trying to be WonderWoman and reading has been slipping through the cracks.

I'm slowly working my way through A Tale of Two Cities. I'm loving it as much as I did first two times that I read it. Probably understanding a lot more this time around too. I'd be lying if I said I'm not disappointed in myself. I was really hoping to rock this challenge. Maybe reading isn't going to be a priority this year. I can hear my TBR shelf groaning in misery from here...

We'll see how the next few months of challenges go. I may need to do a six-month evaluation.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Hey Sherry....this Wonder Woman thing you got happening right now...it MUST be a Sherry thing cuz I'm feeling it too. Glad to see your comment about doing "more yoga". I'm trying to do "more reading!" LOL Ironic, isn't it?

Keep doing what you're doing, enjoying life and taking it one day at a time, one feat at a time..it's what we "Wonder Women" do best! :)

Namaste'

Book Review: Shadow Baby by Alison McGhee

 Finished August 4, 2020 Book 11 of 20 Shadow Baby by Alison McGhee My rating: 1 of 5 stars I'm leaving this one unfinished, about h...