I spent a little time this morning in bed, cuddling with The CofC and kittens, drinking my coffee and reading. Seems like a great start to things!
I have quite a few goals for my days off:
- finish the two books I've started
- make 10 dozen cookies for the cookie swap (technically it's 5 dozen cookies and 5 dozen fudge)
- finish painting the kitchen
- make a huge dent in my house cleaning
It seems like there's plenty of time to get everything done, but yet I know there isn't enough time once I add in all the other obligations that are piling up:
- Thanksgiving Eve church service
- two family get togethers (Thursday and Sunday)
- wedding reception (Friday evening)
- QT with The CofC and BB
- Driving The Spawn back to his dad's
- menu planning and grocery shopping for the next two weeks (this consumes hours of my time. it's ridiculous.)
Reality. It's kicking my butt.