Sunday, May 1, 2011

Due To Technical Difficulties...

...we interrupt this regularly scheduled program...

I'm not sure how it happened. To be honest, I'm not even sure WHERE it happened. I know that I put my book on the kitchen table Friday morning. I'm almost certain that I took said book out to the car. What I'm not certain of is if the book made it into the car - and if it did, what happened to it after that. It's just disappeared.

I am certain that it isn't in the house, in the car or at work. I did a thorough check of my office before I left Friday because I'm on PTO (we won't even try to call it a "vacation") for an entire week and it wasn't there. I'm stumped, and possibly a little fearful that I may have left the book on the car trunk while buckling The Diva into her carseat. In which case, I can consider the book gone.

I've never lost a book before. This has me quite perplexed. In the meantime, I'll read this other book...

No comments:

Book Review: Shadow Baby by Alison McGhee

 Finished August 4, 2020 Book 11 of 20 Shadow Baby by Alison McGhee My rating: 1 of 5 stars I'm leaving this one unfinished, about h...