Thursday, May 19, 2011

Delayed Due To...

I may have bitten off more than I can chew with the Diana Gabaldon book - not that it isn't good, it's great! It's just that, well, it's a hefty book both in size and reading. I can only get about 20 pages done at a time before I get overwhelmed and have to put it down. Add into it that life has been a little crazy this week... I bought a house (or at least made an offer on one), spent time with my boyfriend this weekend, trying to stay on top of house work and NetFlix DVD's for a change, and a friend passed away Monday which makes it hard to concentrate on anything... I'm going to have to extend this one another week.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Hey, Life is busy Sherry...give yourself a break! I'll be anxious to hear your review of her book. I Love, LOVE Diana and the way she spins a tale! BUT, that said...I can wait till your life settles down a little. It's summertime and it's meant to be enjoyed - especially up here in the northland!

Book Review: Shadow Baby by Alison McGhee

 Finished August 4, 2020 Book 11 of 20 Shadow Baby by Alison McGhee My rating: 1 of 5 stars I'm leaving this one unfinished, about h...