Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Nerdy eBook Heaven!

My local library has finally gotten an online eBook loan system. [Love how I say "finally" as if I've had an eReader forever?] In fact, the new program at the library was why I chose the Nook over Kindle (Kindle doesn't play well with others). I'm all about getting books for free.

I went to the 30 minute "How To" class at the library to make sure I understood it. Man oh man! It's super easy! As in five minutes after I got home, I had my first book loaded up and ready to go. Yeah, it's awesome. They don't have a lot of my wishlist books (yet), but the library has set aside a fairly substantial budget to add books, so I'm hopeful that it will be remedied soon.

While I'm waiting, I think I'll just read this other book...

No comments:

Book Review: Shadow Baby by Alison McGhee

 Finished August 4, 2020 Book 11 of 20 Shadow Baby by Alison McGhee My rating: 1 of 5 stars I'm leaving this one unfinished, about h...