Sunday, June 7, 2009

Twilight (Second Reading)

Twilight (Twilight, #1) Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

My review
rating: 5 of 5 stars
I can't find a single bad thing to say about this book. The characters were brilliant. The storyline flawless. I didn't think the "teenage angst" was overly exaggerated - if anything the story was two old souls in young boddies. The only bad thing I can say about this book is that it ended.

**Second Reading: I still found this story enjoyable. I took a little more time (two days) to read it this time around. I found underneath the obsessive love story is a wonderful book about choices.

No comments:

Book Review: Shadow Baby by Alison McGhee

 Finished August 4, 2020 Book 11 of 20 Shadow Baby by Alison McGhee My rating: 1 of 5 stars I'm leaving this one unfinished, about h...