Saturday, January 31, 2009

Knight of Darkness

Title: Knight of Darkness
Author: Kinley MacGregor
Series: Lords of Avalon Series, Book #3
Pub. Date: October 2006

Synopsis: For centuries, I've been the assassin for the infamous Merlin, even though the woman who birthed me sits at the right hand of our enemy, Morgan le Fey. Now my mother has decided it's time I take her side of this conflict.

Normally, telling her no wouldn't be a problem. However my mother gave me a harsh choice: join Morgen's side or see an innocent die. I'm all for saving the innocent, but Merewyn isn't as innocent as she seems. Still, leaving her to Morgen is rough, even for me, and the only way to save us both is to face the evilest forces ever known—my mother and Morgen. Now two people who know nothing of trust must learn to rely on each other or die.

Recommended Reading:
Sword of Darkness by Kinley Macgregor (Lords of Avalon Series Book #1)
The Warrior by Kinley Macgregor (Brotherhood of the Sword Book 6, MacAllisters Book 6)
Return of the Warrior by Kinley MacGregor (Brotherhood of the Sword Book 5)

Received: March 2007

PaperBackSwap.com - Our online book club offers free books when you swap, trade, or exchange your used books with other book club members for free.

No comments:

Book Review: Shadow Baby by Alison McGhee

 Finished August 4, 2020 Book 11 of 20 Shadow Baby by Alison McGhee My rating: 1 of 5 stars I'm leaving this one unfinished, about h...