Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Summerhouse

The Summerhouse The Summerhouse by Jude Deveraux

My rating: 3 of 5 stars
I originally bought this book as paperback and never got around to reading it. I was very happy to find it on CD. A typical Jude Deveraux - a little zany, a little hot and wraps up in one neat package at the end. The narrator's voice was too squeaky, but otherwise the audio was well-done.

Pub. Date: May 2004

Series: Destiny Book 1

Synopsis: Three best friends, all turning forty, celebrate at a summerhouse in Maine -- and take stock of their lives, loves, and choices. A mysterious "Madame Zoya" now arrives, offering them a chance to relive any three weeks from the past.

Recommended Reading:
Secrets by Jude Deveraux

No comments:

Book Review: Shadow Baby by Alison McGhee

 Finished August 4, 2020 Book 11 of 20 Shadow Baby by Alison McGhee My rating: 1 of 5 stars I'm leaving this one unfinished, about h...